Haiti - National Carnival 2017 : Official List of Members of the Organizing Committee
Text of the order :
Article 1 .- A committee is set up to organize the national carnival on 26, 27 and 28 February 2017.
Article 2.- This committee is composed of the following personalities :
1) Claudel Dumas, President ;
2) Serge Chery, Vice-president ;
3) Carel Pedre, Spokesperson ;
4) Maëlle David, Cultural responsible ;
5) Fred Lizaire, Responsible for musical animation ;
6) Nancy Carraha, Responsible for the relations with the walking bands ;
7) Emmelie Prophète, Communication manager ;
8) Reynaldo Brunet, Logistics Manager ;
9) Dithny Joan Raton, Member ;
10) Charlot Jacquelin, Member ;
11) Alexandre Telefort, Member ;
12) Kineton Louis, Member ;
13) Kenel Jackson, Member ;
14) Marie May Guillaume Fourcan, Member ;
15) Georges Edouard Elie, Member.
Article 3.- The Ministers of Culture, Tourism and the Mayor of Les Cayes are respectively Honorary President, Honorary Vice-President and Honorary Member of the National Carnival.
Article 4.- The Committee's mission will be to implement the government's overall vision. It will have to take all appropriate measures relating to its proper functioning in accordance with the internal regulations drawn up in agreement with the Ministry of Culture and Communication.
Article 5.- The Committee's resources are :
a) Financial, material and logistical resources made available by the State of Haiti ;
b) Income from the rental of stands or spaces ;
c) Any other resources, donations or grants that are not contrary to the laws and regulations in force.
It is understood that all transactions will be in accordance with the rules and principles of public accounting.
Article 6.- The mandate of the committee expires on May 28, 2017.