Haiti - Education : Ministry prepares for 2017 State exams
The validation of the candidates was amongst others at the center of the debates. It was agreed that the Departmental Directorates of Education should exercise more vigilant control over the lists of students authorized to take these examinations. The DC Jackson Pléteau asked the DDO to exercise stricter control over the heads of schools and in case fraud attempts were proved, to crack down on them.
The Director of Cabinet Pléteau, also stressed the need to organize good exams, in optimal conditions while fighting as much as possible against the cheaters.
Monitoring, will be strictly enforced this year. The task will be entrusted to the teachers or, failing that, to the students of the Teacher's Normal Schools or students of faculties of education science.
The Directorate of Secondary Education (DES) indicated that it was working tirelessly on the preparation of exam texts, stating that after the re-reading stage, the DES would move on to the editing phase of the exams text, this, from the first week of May so that everything is ready in time.
Calendar of State Examinations 2017 :
- Examinations of the 9th fundamental year: 3 to 5 July;
- Examinations of the Teacher's Normal Schools (ENI) and the Centers of Family Education (CEF): 3rd to 7th July;
- Examinations of the baccalauréat: July 10th to 13th;
- 2nd Special session for that that failed: from 21 to 24 August;
- Technical and Vocational Training Examinations (FTP): 31 July to 5 August.
See also :