Haiti - Tourism : CTO logo contest
In keeping with its mandate, Caribbean Tourism Organization (CTO) created the Caribbean Sustainable Tourism Awards aimed at identifying and showcasing Sustainable Tourism Good Practices in the Caribbean.
There are currently 7 Sustainable Tourism Award Categories namely :
1. Excellence in Sustainable Tourism
2. Destination Stewardship
3. Sustainable Accommodation
4. Community Benefit
5. Heritage Protection
6. Biodiversity Conservation
Calling all designers and graphic artists aged 18 and over to make your mark on the Caribbean Sustainable Tourism Awards. This is your chance to design the Awards Logo in support of the Caribbean Tourism Organization’s (CTO) Work Programme.
This Logo Design Competition is open to nationals of CTO member countries, aged 18 years or older. Submissions are due by 5PM (AST) on Friday 30th June 2017, and a final selection will be announced by Monday 17th July 2017.
Judging criteria :
- The design must be unique and original;
- The design must reflect the feel and atmosphere of the Sustainable Tourism Awards;
- The design must be clearly identifiable as CTO’s Sustainable Tourism Awards;
- The design must be easily reproducible on trophies / plaques/ certificates etc;
- The design must represent the essence of sustainability in Caribbean Tourism;
- The design must only utilise official CTO colours.
Award & Recognition :
- $300 USD in Cash
- Recognition on the CTO Website
- Recognition at the 2017 Sustainable Tourism Awards Presentation
- Recognition in the official programme booklet of a major CTO Event in 2017
Download guidelines document : http://www.haitilibre.com/docs/Sustainable-Tourism-Awards-Logo-Design-Doc-June14.pdf