Haiti - Weather : BRET storm represents no danger to Haiti
According to the Weather Report of the Hydrometeorological Unit of Haiti (UHM) issued Monday afternoon and valid until Wednesday 21 June 2017
"The wet air mass continues to influence the weather in the Greater Antilles. This situation will be a little more marked tomorrow on the country with the planned crossing of a tropical wave located at the level of Puerto Rico.
Moreover, the tropical storm named Bret does not present any direct danger for the country at the moment. However, the UHM will keep the population informed in a timely manner in the event of any change in the trajectory of this system."
Forecast for Haiti, Tuesday 20 June :
- Cloudy and windy skies during the day;
- Cloudy skies in the afternoon and evening;
- Sensation of heat during the day, but more or less pleasant during the night;
- Stormy showers are expected over the country in the afternoon and evening.
Trends for Wednesday 21 and Thursday 22 June :
- Sunny weather in the day, cloudy in the afternoon, thunderstorm in the evening.