Haiti - NOTICE : Recruitment of 5 principals of schools
José Joseph the Director of Human Resources of the Ministry of National Education in accordance with the decree of 17 May 2005 revising the general status of the Civil Service, by the decree of 11 April 2013 laying down the procedures and modalities of recruitment competitions giving access to public service jobs and following the instructions of the Minister Pierre Josué Agénor Cadet, informs the public in general and the educational community in particular, that the Ministry is recruiting 5 directors to fill vacancies in the following schools:
National School of Geology (ENGA);
Lycée National of Cabaret (Cabaret);
Lycée Horatius Laventure (Delmas);
Lycée National of Gressier (Gressier);
Guillaume Manigat National School (Port-au-Prince).
Interested persons must meet the following conditions :
- Being of Haitian nationality ;
- Be a holder of a diploma from the Ecole Normale Supérieure or a bachelor's degree in Education Sciences ;
- Have at least 7 years of teaching experience after obtaining a university degree ;
- Being of good life and morals ;
- Enjoying good health ;
- Be at least 25 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as of September 30, 2017.
The application package must include :
- Curriculum Vitae ;
- Cover letter ;
- 2 Letters of recommendation ;
- Extract from the criminal record of at least one month's seniority on the date of the application ;
- Photocopies of diplomas and certificates of completion of secondary studies ;
- National Identification Card ;
- Tax identification number ;
- Photocopy of the birth certificate or extract from the archives ;
- 2 Recent ID photos.
Applications must be submitted to the Departmental Directorate of Education of the West or to the Human Resources Department of the Ministry by Friday, July 15 at the latest.