Haiti - NOTICE : Recruitment of the Director of ENGA, call for applications
In accordance with the decree of 17 May 2005 revising the general statute of the Civil Service, the decree of 11 April 2013 laying down the procedures and modalities of ecruitment competitions giving access to civil service jobs and following the directives of the Minister Pierre Josué Agénor Cadet, the Ministry of National Education and Vocational Training (MENFP) informs the general public and the educational community in particular, that it is recruiting one (1) Director to fill a vacant position at the National School of Applied Geology (ENGA).
Interested persons must meet the following conditions :
- Being of Haitian nationality ;
- Must hold a Masters in Geology or other related disciplines ;
- Have at least ten (10) years of teaching experience from the date of graduation.
The application package must include :
- Curriculum vitae ;
- Cover letter ;
- Two (2) letters of recommendation ;
- Extract from the criminal record of at least one month's seniority on the date of the application ;
- Photocopy of the Master's Degree ;
- Photocopy of the Secondary School Diploma ;
- National Identification Card ;
- Certificate of good life and morals of recent date ;
- Recent Health Certificate ;
- Tax registration number ;
- Photocopy of the birth certificate or extract from the archives;
- Two (2) Recent photo ID.
Applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department, 23 Martin Luther King Avenue (Nazon) Port-au-Prince on Friday, 31 July 2017 at the latest