Haiti - NOTICE : Internships offer or jobs to young graduates
The training will be provided by professionals from the Haitian Society of Human Resources Management (SHAMARH) to enable participants to develop the tools and good practices necessary for obtaining and keeping a job.
In addition, job or internship opportunities will be offered to the most deserving participants.
Eligibility criteria :
- Be between 21 and 30 years old;
- Be a student graduating from a vocational training center or university recognized by the Ministry of National Education;
- Have a general average of 70% or more.
Conditions of participation :
- Participate in the training in its entirety
Required documents ::
- A transcript of notes. For those who complete their study in 2018, the transcript of the current semester is not required.
- An updated CV.
- A letter of reference.
- A cover letter (Note that the cover letter is not a cover piece.)
All of these documents must be available when you complete the application.
Online form available on : www.push-haiti.com/
Deadline for application: February 20, 2018
Letters of Admission will be available by March 20, 2018.
If you are selected, a participation fee of 3,000 HTG must be paid by March 24, 2018. If not, your place will be transferred to another participant on our waiting list.
Incomplete applications will not be evaluated.
For information contact by emai : email@example.com
Learn more about PUSH-Haiti : www.push-haiti.com/lequipe/