Haiti - Elections : Call for applications for representatives of the Executive at the CEP
Eligible candidates must be Haitian citizens aged 35 or over and hold at least a bachelor's degree (Bac +4) with 10 years of professional experience.
Applications must be sent to the Prime Minister and handed to the Primature no later than 16 March 2018 at noon accompanied by the following documents:
1. Birth certificate or extract from archives;
2. National Identification Card (CIN);
3. Fiscal Number (TIN) Number;
4. Certificate of good life and morals;
5. Extract from the criminal record;
6. Final tax declaration for the 2016-2017 fiscal year;
7. Certificate of residence in Haiti;
8. Copy of diplomas obtained;
9. Letter of motivation;
10. Two (2) recent date ID photos;
11. Copies of the last three passports issued by the Immigration and Emigration Service;
12. Curriculum Vitae and a brief biography;
13. A title deed or a certificate of professional activity or a license in case of commercial activity in Haiti.