Haiti - Politic : Agenda loaded at the last Council of Ministers
List of Decree adopted :
- Decree on the particular status of the staff of the National Police of Haiti. The Decree establishes the special status of officials of the National Police and deals with career development within the institution. It lays down specific provisions relating to special rules for Police officers and identifies common and special general rules to which are subjected active officers of the National Police.
- Decree establishing the implementing rules for investments made in the housing sector, incentive provisions provided by the investment code. This order promotes a national policy to promote social housing, which can be supported adequately by private initiative to boost the national economy and to stimulate the most vital sectors.
- Decree Amending that of September 24, 2007 prohibiting the export of copper
The Order provides that: the export of copper in any form whatsoever, and products that have an alloy of copper and other metals, in any percentage, is and remlain prohibited. In addition, persons engaged in the business of copper in any form whatsoever, must declare their stock to the Ministry of Trade and Industry in accordance with the standards set by the Ministry. They must establish the source to obtain authorization to dispose of it. Stocks of dubious origin and those that are not declared will be forfeited.
- Decree defining the marine and terrestrial protected area of â€‹â€‹the southern peninsula
The decree states protected under the name "Natural Protected Area of Managed Resources of Port-Salut/Aquin", the marine and coastal complex in the Southwest of the southern peninsula. It consists of natural systems that must be protected on the long term and whose it is necessary to maintain biological diversity, while meeting the needs of the communities dependent on them.
The protected area covers :
- Decree declaring of Public Utility, in the Communes of Aquin and of CĂ´tes de Fer, a corridor with a width of 40 meters for the rehabilitation of roads.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility, in the municipalities of the Acul, the Plaine du Nord and of Milot, the lands on the route of the corridor route from the Baie de lâ€™Acul towards BarriĂ¨re Battant for the rehabilitation of roads.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility a piece of land with an area of â€‹â€‹8,428 m2 located in Predailler, Communal Section of Saint Martin, Town of Delmas, for the construction of buildings to house the Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Communications.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility the stretch of road between the junction Saint Jacques to the crossroad Soisson, and crossroad Soisson to Montagne Noire for the rehabilitation of roads.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility the stretch of the road of Noailles of 830 linear meters from the intersection of the road of Noailles and the National Road No. 8 for the rehabilitation of roads.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility lands for the rehabilitation of streets in the City of Hinche.
- Decree declaring of Public Utility lands on the route of the corridor of drawing of the road from the VallĂ©e de Jacmel to Carrefour Dumez for the rehabilitation of roads.
- Decree appointing the members of the Superior Council of Administration and Public Service.
List of nominations :
Apart the members of right, that are the relevant ministers, are appointed members of the Superior Council of Administration and Public Service due to their special skills or knowledge of the expectations of public service users :
The citizen MichĂ¨le Duvivier Pierre-Louis ;
The citizen Marie Laurence Jocelyn LassĂ¨gue ;
The citizen Bonivert Claude ;
The citizen StĂ©phane Coles ;
The citizen Joseph Paillant.
List of approved measures :