Haiti - Quebec : 2nd economic Exploratory Mission «Entrepren'Elle»
It is under the theme "Towards a successful alliance... to the feminine !" that will take place the second edition of the Economic exploratory mission Entrepren'Elle (M3E) will be in Haiti from 4 to 11 May 2016 in search of sustainable economic alliances between young entrepreneurs of Montreal and their Haitian counterparts. The program includes practical workshops, a panel of exchanges, conferences, an evening of networking and of Haitian business visits.
Luckny Guerrier, Young-Delegate of the Diaspora of Youth Government of Haiti (GJH) residing in Montreal, instigator and Head of Mission for the second year, recalled that the mission aims to enable rapprochements between Quebec entrepreneurs and develop partnerships with Haitian businesses, advocating values based on integrity, openness and mutual growth.
- Vanessa Moïse : Executive Coordinator, Human Resources and Linguistics Bachelor ;
- Sarah Jean Baptiste : Consultant in business startup health, wellness and beauty, "Arbonne International" ;
- Sophonia Pierre : Consultant Business Analyst and System ;
- Ismertha Lovely Racius : Founding President of "Beauté Néfertiti Coiffure" ;
- Donna Siverné : Founding President of "Mademoiselle D" and specialist in management and thematic travel planning ;
- Cindy Placide : Coordinator of the event logistics and touristic ;
- Sylberte Desrosiers : Communications consultant and public relations and professional writer. Founding President of "Destinée Communication" et co-fondatrice de « Sophysti-K », une agence événementielle ;
- Deborah Cherenfant : Founder of "Mots d’Elles", a webzine for promotion and mentoring of business women and "Coloré Design", President of the Board of Directors of the Company "F, entrepreneurship" ;
- Rachel Jean-Jacques : Consultant specialized lingerie, President of the company "C'est la classe"
specializing in the manufacture of lingerie ;
- Yrina Janvier : Social Entrepreneur, Founder of "Zafe", a fashion accessories eCommerce and ethnic design handmade in Haiti.
See also :