Haiti - NOTICE : Registrations to the contest of the 10 most outstanding young Haitians
The Young International Chamber Haiti (JCI Haiti) in collaboration with its various partners organize the 6th edition of the TOYP (The Ten Outstanding Young Persons) contest.
The Contest of 10 Outstanding Young Persons of the JCI-Haiti aims to bring to the spotlight and to raise to the rank of model, 10 young people aged 18 to 40 years, having accomplished extraordinary things in one of the following categories :
1. Achievements in matter of Business, Economy and / or Business
2. Political, legal, and / or governmental affairs
3. Leadership and / or Academic Achievement
4. Cultural realization
5. Moral and / or environmental leadership
6. Contribution to the rights of children, world peace, and / or human rights
7. Humanitarian and / or Voluntary Leadership
8. Scientific and / or technological development
9. Personal development and / or personal achievement
10. Medical innovation
The 10 laureates at the maximum will be selected from all applications received, regardless of category. The laureate of laureates will have the opportunity to represent Haiti in the global TOYP contest in 2018, at the JCI World Congress, which brings together organizations from 119 countries.
Rules for applications :
- Candidates must be between 18 and 40 years of age. Candidates born before January 1, 1977 are not eligible for the Haiti Most Remarkable Youth Awards ;
- Candidates must be Haitian citizens ;
- The candidate must sign the official application form. In doing so, it certifies the authenticity of all information contained in the form and authorizes its dissemination. He also undertakes, in the event that his candidacy has been retained and unless force majeure, to be present at the TOYP Awards ceremony in Port-au-Prince ;
- All information will be presented on the pages of the official form. No attachments are permitted; ;
Registration Form : drive.google.com/file/d/0B_Pc8tp7JDMycG1RY24xSnNRcmc/view
- Each candidate must compete in one of the 10 categories listed on this form. Please note that applicants may only choose one category per form ;
- Application forms must be received by September 30, 2017. Please send completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Whenever possible, please submit the application form in French.
- Candidates must be prepared to promote the ideals of JCI for the year 2017 after receiving their reward.