Haiti - NOTICE : Call for applications for representatives of the executive at the CEP
For this purpose, a register of registration is open to the Primature until June 4 at noon :
Article 193 of the Constitution stipulates: "To be a member of the Permanent Electoral Council, it is necessary to :
1. To be Haitian by origin;
2. Must be at least forty (40) years of age;
3. To enjoy his civil and political rights and to have never been condemned to an afflictive and infamous punishment;
4. To have received discharge from his management if one has been accountant of public money;
5. Have resided in the country for at least three (3) years prior to appointment."
Required documents :
1. Birth certificate or birth certificate issued by the National Archives of Haiti;
2. National Identification Card (CIN);
3. Tax Number (TIN);
4. Certificate of nationality;
5. Curriculum vitae and a brief biography with copies of diplomas or certificates obtained;
6. Final tax declaration for the 2016-2017 fiscal year;
7. Certificate of discharge if one has been accountant of public money;
8. Copies of the last three (3) passports issued by the Immigration and Emigration Service;
9. Certificate of residence in Haiti;
10. Certificate of good life and morals;
11. Extract from the criminal record;
12. Title or certificate of professional or commercial activity;
13. Letter of motivation;
14. Two (2) recent passport photos.
At the time of submission of applications, a form identifying the candidate and indicating the documents submitted by the candidate, will be completed and signed by the applicant and a copy will be given.