Haiti - News : Zapping... - HaitiLibre.com : Haiti news 7/7
 Download the revised decree and electoral calendar, published in the official journal





FAd'H soldiers trained by MSF in first aid

iciHaiti - Elections : Use of public school infrastructure

Security : Mario Andrésol and Vladimir Paraison received a visit from a Brazilian delegation

Cap-Haïtien : Upgrading workshop for brigadiers and firefighters

Passing of Professor Bernard Brousseau


more news


Zapping Haiti of May 22, 2026

Haiti - Reconstruction : The State comes to the aid of infrastructure in the Southeast

Haiti - FLASH : The FAd'H will launch a massive recruitment drive in all 10 departments

Haiti - U-17 World Cup Qatar 2026 : Our Grenadiers know their opponents

Haiti - Leisure : Did you know ? #26


more news


Haiti - News : Zapping...
13/07/2018 10:31:05

Haiti - News : Zapping...

The earth trembled in Gonaïves

Thursday, a slight earthquake was felt in the early evening in Gonaïves. No damage has been reported so far, informs the Directorate of Civil Protection. See also : https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-24365-haiti-flash-seismic-activities-of-unidentified-origin-in-the-central-plateau.html

Moïse satisfied with his meeting with the mayors

On Thursday President Moïse said he had an excellent meeting today with the mayors of the metropolitan area during which they discussed at length the current situation. Many proposals have been made "I will take it into account," said Moïse See also : https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-24932-haiti-politic-the-national-federation-of-mayors-of-haiti-requires-the-departure-of-pm.html

The non-urgent staff of the US Embassy leaves Haiti

Please be advised that on July 9, 2018, the U.S. government authorized the voluntary departure of non-emergency U.S. government personnel and their families. Voluntary departure means that Embassy employees and their families are permitted to leave post temporarily, and will be allowed to return at a later date. American and local personnel remain working at the Embassy. For those Embassy employees who remain in Haiti, they have been instructed to continue to shelter in place.

The young bar of PAP, for the departure of the PM

Me Eddy Paul Fleurant, Deputy Secretary General of the young bar of Port-au-Prince pleads for the dismissal of Prime Minister Jack Guy Lafontant.

Football : the FHF awaits the decision of the FIFA

The file of the derogation request made by the Haitian Football Federation (FHF) to the International Football Federation (FIFA), so that 5 grenadières U-17: Joseph Tabita Doug, Rachelle Caremus, Abaina Louis and Magdalina Fleuriot https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-24852-haiti-france-2018-5-grenadieres-sent-in-reinforcements.html can play in the World Cup U-20, is still under study

FIFA informed the FHF that the file was now entrusted to the "Women's Committee" and that a decision would be communicated as soon as possible to the Haitian Federation. Meanwhile, our 5 grenadières are already in France https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-24838-haiti-news-zapping.html in training with the U-20 qualified group to boost the work of their teammates in training.

Inaugurations reported at Croix-des-Bouquets

The Town Hall of Croix-des-Bouquets, together with its partners, informs the general public, and its guests in particular, that the ceremony of inauguration of the main road of Canaan and the crossing of the canal "Boukanbou" which was to take place this Thursday, July 12, is postponed because of the latest events in the country.

HL/ HaitiLibre



Twitter Facebook Rss
Send news to... Daily news...




Why HaitiLibre ? | Contact us | Français
Copyright © 2010 - 2026
Haitilibre.com