|New revised school calendar 2022-2023 (Official)|
Haiti - NOTICE : LOGO Contest - 2019 Carnival of Port-au-Prince
- Enhancement of cultural diversity and federate around a visual identity all components of Haitian culture
- Visual quality: graphics, colors, fonts, etc.
- Possibility of adapting it on different supports
- Originality of the design
- The logo presented must be in monochrome and polychrome,
- Associated text : "Kanaval Pòtoprens 2019, Respekte Lavi",
- Formats: PSD, CDR, Vector
The candidate can only send one logo
Logos may take any form as long as they are not sexist, racist, obscene or pornographic and do not insult religion, race, morality or any other culture...
Deadline for submission: February 1, 2019.
Registration, rules and information :
To participate, simply fill out the online entry form at: https://www.kanaval.portauprince.ht/concours/
Selection Criteria, Award Recipient and Award :
The logo proposals will be submitted to a selection committee chosen by the Carnival Committee of Port-au-Prince in agreement with the Principal Mayor of Port-au-Prince. The 10 best logos will be submitted to the general public who will choose the winner by vote via SMS. The winning logo will be released on February 1, 2019.
The winner will receive a MacBook Pro (15 inch, 2.9GHz 6-core 8th-generation Intel Core i9 processor, Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz, 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory, 512GB SSD storage, Radeon Pro Vega 16 with 4GB of HBM2 memory).