|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - NOTICE Japan : Scholarship 2021, call for applications
Type of Scholarship :
- Research Student (2nd cycle)
- Grade : Master or doctorate
- Applicant : holder of a license or more
- Duration : 1 year and a half, 2 years or more.
Description and instructions 2nd cycle (in English): www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-research.html
Conditions for 2nd cycle candidates (in English) : www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-research.html
1 - Selection steps :
- Selection of documents submitted
- Submission deadline: July 31, 2020
- Documents to be submitted : 2nd cycle
Submission of documents : Embassy of Japan (2nd floor, Hexagon Building, Angle Rues Clerveaux and Darguin, Pétion-ville).
- The Embassy only accepts documents in physical copy (not electronic).
- Documents submitted to the Embassy will not be returned.
- The result of the selection will be communicated by email.
- Please read the instructions before submitting the application.
2. Written exam (early September 2020) :
Previous exams (English): www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/planning/scholarship/application/examination/
3. Interview (mid-September 2020)
4. Final selection at the level of the Ministry of Education in Japan
Frequently asked questions :
Please read the list of frequently asked questions (in French) : www.ht.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_fr/00_000486.html
For all other information :
Tel: 2256-5885, 2256-3333
Information on Japanese schools :
Information on Japanese Schools (universities, college and Japanese language institutes) in English: www.jasso.go.jp/en/study_j/search/index.html