|Click to download the 2nd version of the preliminary draft of the new Constitution|
Haiti - FLASH: D-16, Everything about the next official exams and remedial courses
Ms. Nadine Henry, Director of Fundamental Education agrees, affirming that the exam texts will not be difficult and encouraging students to consult the Ministry's PRATIC internet platform on: pratic.menfp.gouv.ht which contains the main educational content on basic programs nearly 40 courses and secondary related to these levels of exams nearly 70 courses.
The Ministry justifies these measures by the Covid-19 health crisis and the strike of teachers in public schools who have not yet announced the resumption of school activities and continue to demand a salary increase.
For the exams which will begin on October 12 with the tests of the 9th year, Louis Fritz Dorminvil specified that to take into account this difficult school year, 40 hours of remedial lessons for the 9th year and final students will be taught in the ten school departments by experienced teachers to allow students to better participate in the tests
These classes will start on Monday September 28 and end on October 10.
For the West and for secondary schools, these courses will be given at the Marie-Jeanne and Cent cinquantenaire high schools. For grade 9 students from the north of Port-au-Prince, lessons will be given at the Toussaint Louverture high school and for those from the south of Port-au-Prince in the République des Etats-Unis and Colbert Lochard schools among others.
Exam schedule :
- Examinations of the 9th Fundamental Year (AF): October 12 to 14, 2020
- Examinations of Normal Teachers' Schools (ENI): October 12 to 15, 2020
- Examinations of Family Education Centers (CEF): October 12 to 15, 2020
- Traditional secondary school leaving exams (Philo) and (renovated, NS4): October 19 to 22, 2020 (for new and failed students)
- Anticipated French tests for NS3: October 23, 2020 (morning).
See also :