|Download the Revised School Calendar January to August 2023 (official)|
Haiti - NOTICE : Recruitment of BED and BEC staff
Interested men and women are invited to submit their candidacies to the 13 departmental electoral offices, from January 7 to 13, 2021, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The files of interested parties aged thirty (30) for the BED and twenty-five (25) years completed for the BEC must contain :
- A curriculum vitae including three references
- A copy of the National Identification Card (CIN)
- A certificate of good life and morals
- A certificate of higher education, for the BED
- A certificate of end of classical studies, for the BEC
- A certificate of residence.
Note that the BED members in office are exempt from the competition if they express their interest within the time limit. On the other hand, the former members who were sanctioned for administrative errors will not be able to participate in the recruitment.
Before taking office, each member must submit a police certificate (no criminal record) issued by the Central Directorate of Judicial Police (DCPJ).
The Provisional Electoral Council strongly encourages the candidatures of women and reaffirms its determination to accomplish its mission in complete independence, in a credible, honest and transparent manner.
See also :