|Click to download the Preliminary draft Constitution|
Haiti - FLASH : Japan scholarship for Haitian teachers
Program : Teacher Training Student :
This program is aimed at current primary, secondary or teacher training teachers for the purpose of researching school education in Japan.
Requirements of Candidates :
- Be of Haitian nationality.
- Have a university or teaching training school diploma;
- Be a primary, secondary or teacher training teacher;
- Have at least 5 years of experience as a teacher as of October 1, 2021;
- Be born after April 2, 1986:
- Be able to go to Japan in September or October 2021;
- Have the motivation to learn Japanese and Japanese culture;
- Have a good command of English as the lessons will be taught in English.
More info : www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-teacher.html
Selection steps :
Please read the necessary information carefully before applying. Download and complete the necessary documents mentioned on the MEXT website, in Japanese or English www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap-stopj-applications-teacher.html
Deadline for submission of documents: February 3, 2021
1 - The results of the selection of files will generally be communicated to you by email. Submitted documents will not be returned.
2. Written exam on Embassy premises (mid-February 2021).
3. Interview in the premises of the Embassy (end of February 2021).
4. Selection at the level of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology in Japan.
5. Final result (beginning of July to mid-August 2021).
6. Immigration to Japan (September or October 2021).
Note that the dates may change depending on the situation.
IMPORTANT : Please note that the Embassy only accepts documents deposited at the Embassy (Hexagone 2F, Angles Rues Darguin et Clerveaux, Pétion-Ville). However, given the Covid-19 outbreak, the Embassy is also accepting submissions by post but not by email.
No document will be accepted after the deadline. It is advisable to use a traceable means.
If you have any questions :
Telephone 2256-3333 / 5885
Website : www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/