Haiti - FLASH : New Ministerial Cabinet (Official List)
Following the announcement of the agreement between Claude Joseph and Ariel Henry on the formation of a new Government, the Order appointing the ministers (new and reappointed) was published on Monday, July 19, 2021 in the official journal Le Moniteur.
Prime Minister Ariel Henry and the members of the new Ministerial Cabinet will be installed this Tuesday, July 20, 2021 https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-34274-haiti-flash-ariel-henry-prime-minister-of-haiti-official.html
The ministerial cabinet is made up of 18 ministers : 5 women (27.7%) and 13 men
4 former Ministers are reappointed :
Claude Joseph Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship
Rockefeller Vincent Minister Minister of Justice and Public Security
Michel Patrick Boivert Minister of Economy and Finance
Marie Greta Roy Clément, Minister of Public Health for the Population
Note that Simon Dieusel Desras, entered the Government as Minister of Planning and External Cooperation and that the new Prime Minister Ariel Henry will also be in charge of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
Complete list of the cabinet :
Citizen Ariel HENRY is appointed Minister of Social Affairs and Labor.
- Citizen Claude JOSEPH is appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs and Worship (Renewed)
- Citizen Simon Dieusel DESRAS is appointed Minister of Planning and External Cooperation.
- Citizen Patrick Michel BOISVERT is appointed Minister of the Economy and Finance (Renewed)
- Citizen Charlot BREDY is appointed Minister of Agriculture, Natural Resources and Rural Development.
- Citizen Wilson EDOUARD is appointed Minister of Public Works, Transport and Communications.
- Citizen Ricarden ST-JEAN is appointed Minister of Commerce and Industry.
- Citizen James CADET is appointed Minister of the Environment.
- Citizen Luz Kurta Cassandra FRANÇOIS is appointed Minister of Tourism.
- Citizen Rockefeller VINCENT is appointed Minister of Justice and Public Security (Renewed)
- Citizen Judith Nazareth AUGUSTE is appointed Minister of Haitians Living Abroad.
- Citizen Liszt QUITEL is appointed Minister of the Interior and Territorial Communities.
- Citizen Marie Lucie JOSEPH is appointed Minister of National Education and Vocational Training.
- Citizen Marie Gréta Roy CLEMENT is appointed Minister of Public Health and Population (Renewed)
- Citizen Sofia LOREUS is appointed Minister for the Status of Women and Women's Rights.
- Citizen Petricks JUSTIN is appointed Minister of Youth, Sports and Civic Action.
- The citizen Jean Emmanuel JACQUET is appointed Minister of Culture and Communication.
- Citizen Enold JOSEPH is appointed Minister of Defense.
See also :