|Click to download the official draft of the new Constitution (September 2021)|
Haiti - NOTICE : Partial scholarships from Russia, registrations open
- Be under the age of 22;
- Have completed secondary studies with a minimum of 7.60 / 10 average in the BAC II or the single Bac;
- Be of Haitian nationality and hold a valid passport;
- Have the extract from the archives of their birth certificate, their secondary school diploma and their legalized transcripts;
- Hold a medical certificate issued by an institution recognized by the Ministry of Public Health;
- Provide twelve (12) recent ID photos;
- Have the capacity to finance the costs of transport and preparation of documentation;
It should be noted that the scholarships are not complete and therefore do not cover the costs of travel, visa, processing of files, transmission of documents and homologation of diplomas to the Russian Embassy in Caracas, (Venezuela). All these costs are the responsibility of each applicant.
Applications will be received at the Chancellery, located at 5A Musseau, Delmas 60, until Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
The date of the competition is set for October 23, 2021.
For more information, those interested can call : + (509) 2816-7021
or write to one of the following email addresses: