|Click to download the official draft of the new Constitution (September 2021)|
Haiti - NOTICE : Call for proposals, Visual arts
How to apply :
I. Eligibility Criteria :
This call is open to any professional artist in the visual arts sector in Haiti :
- Having an experience of at least 3 years in the visual arts sector;
- Having a bank account domiciled in Haiti;
- Present a project lasting a maximum of 2 months (end of project April 14, 2022).
II. Type of actions :
Eligible actions must contribute to the creation or promotion of an artistic project, such as the purchase of materials dedicated to artistic practice, exhibitions, publications, etc.
The following actions are not eligible :
Anyone interested must submit a complete application file including :
III. Indicative timetable :
- Distribution of the call for applications: Friday, January 21, 2022
- Deadline for submitting applications: Friday, February 4, 2022
- Final selection: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Signing of contracts: Friday, February 11, 2022
- Submission of reports: Saturday, April 14, 2022
IV. Contacts for information requests and applications :
Complete files must be sent by electronic version before Friday, February 4, 2022 to Direction@lecentredart.org and email@example.com
Or submit a paper version to the Center d'Art: 58 rue Roy. Port au Prince.
For further information :
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +509 48414231