|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - NOTICE FASCH : Registrations open for the 6th promotion (MAPODE)
Registrations will be received at the CEPODE Secretariat at the Faculty of Human Sciences, on the ground floor, behind the Guy d'Allemand library located at Impasse Eliazard / Avenue Christophe, from Monday August 1st to Friday September 2nd, 2022 , from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Required Documents :
- Original and photocopy of a university degree at least bachelor's level or the equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Curriculum vitae ;
- Letter of recommendation from a former professor Motivation letter;
- Three (3) passport photos of recent date;
- Original and photocopy of the birth certificate or an extract from the archives;
- Original and photocopy of the tax number (NIF), the National Identification Card (CIN) or driving license.
Attendance at classes and workshops is mandatory. The courses and coaching workshops will take place over a period of 2 years. The accepted student will sign a contract of engagement with the management of the Center to guarantee his availability during the two years of study.
The non-refundable registration fees are set at four thousand Gourdes (4,000 Gdes)
Selection of candidates :
1. An essay essay or text commentary;
2. A basic statistics test;
3. Analysis of the applicant's academic and socio-professional background;
4. Selection interview.
The gender aspect will be taken into account
For further information, contact the CEPODE/FASCH Secretariat :
Phone: 47 99 99 45 / 36 52 90 47 / 34 70 58 03