|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - Agriculture : Installation of the Ministerial Commission for Public Procurement
Members of the Commission:
1) Coordinator: Engineer-Agronomist Elgo EUGENE, Procurement Specialist;
2) Deputy Coordinator: Electromechanical Engineer Marc-Edouard DIEUJUSTE;
3) Secretary: Engineer-Agronomist Bernard RICHARD;
4) Member: Loodyne CAZEAU, Accountant;
5) Member: Engineer-Agronomist, Pascal BIEN-AIME.
The responsibilities of this Commission consist, among other things, in planning the Ministry's public contracts, drawing up the files for calls for competition and consultation of suppliers, conducting transparent procurement procedures, drafting reports on the public contracts in execution and archiving public contract award files.
Aware of the problems of public procurement at the Ministry of Agriculture, this new team is committed to contributing to the progress of all the files that will be submitted to it in the interest of the agricultural sector while respecting the procurement procedures public procurement and the rules of public accounting.