Haiti - Brazil : Making an appointment for the Humanitarian Visa (VITEM 3)
The Brazil Visa Application Center operated by the International Organization for Migration (IOM in Haiti) informs the general public that the link https://via.iom.int/appointment/booking/cavb allows you to access the appointment of the humanitarian visa known as VITEM 3.
Some useful information and tips :
1. No more need to create an account but you need a valid and personal email address.
2. Quick personal information will be requested to make the appointment. We encourage appointments by applying directly.
3. You will receive informations by email. Please make sure to follow them to finalize the appointment
4. Appointments are free. Only a USD 60 processing fee is required per beneficiary and payable to Sogebank once your appointment is secured.
5. Make sure your documents comply with the filing requirements, as processing fees will not be refundable.
Documents required for the humanitarian visa (VITEM 3) :
- Passport valid for at least twelve (12) months, the day of submission of the applicant's file with at least two (2) blank pages;
- Two (2) passport-sized, recent passport size white background photos (5x5cm);
- Excerpt from the criminal record or a police certificate issued by the Central Directorate of the Judicial Police of Haiti - DCPJ (valid for 6 months) or the Courts of First Instance TPI (generally valid for 3 months), for adults;
- A flight ticket reservation (Travel Itinerary);
- Birth certificate extract issued by the National Archives (duly legalized by the Public Prosecutor's Office, the Ministry of Justice and Public Security and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship). Birth certificates issued by the Courts of Peace will not be accepted;
- The original receipt for payment of the CAVB fees, in the amount of US$60.00 per request, to the IOM account at SOGEBANK n° 2616027989.
See also :