Haiti - NOTICE : Japan Scholarship Program for Haitian Teachers
Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology (MEXT) announces the opening of a Teacher Training Student Scholarship Program intended to Haitian teachers of primary schools, colleges or teachers training courses, in order to do research on school education in Japan.
- Hold a University or of Teachers Teaching School diploma;
- Be a primary school teacher, college or of training of teachers ;
- Have at least 5 years of teaching experience as of October 1, 2019
- Be born after April 2, 1984;
- To be able to go to Japan in September or October 2019;
- To be of Haitian nationality;
- Be motivated to learn Japanese and Japanese culture
Selection steps :
Download and fill in the necessary documents in Japanese or English (Application Form) at: www.studyjapan.go.jp/jp/smap_stopj-applications_teacher.html
IMPORTANT : The Embassy of Japan accepts only the documents deposited at the Embassy located Hexagon 2F, Angles Streets Darguin and Clerveaux, Petion-Ville it accepts not the applications by email.
Deadline for submission of documents 16 February 2019)
- The file selection results will be communicated to you generally by email.
- Written examination at the local Embassy: end of February 2019.
- Interview at the local Embassy : beginning of March 2019.
- Selection at the level of the Japanese Ministry of Education, final result: beginning of June 2019.
IMPORTANT : Before applying, please read the information on the MEXT website: www.studyjapan.go.jp/jp/smap_stopj-applications_teacher.html
For your questions :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 2256-3333 / 5885