Haiti - FLASH : Beginning of State examinations, instructions to follow
This week begins the exam period for :
238,797 candidates 9th Fundamental Year from 24 to 26 June 2019;
2,372 for the Normal Schools of Teachers (ENI) from 24 to 28 June;
489 candidates for Family Education Centers (CEF) from 24 to 28 June.
The students of 9th Fundamental Year compose this Monday morning June 24 in French communication and this afternoon in experimental sciences.
Instructions to follow :
- Any candidate caught in the act of fraud or with improper behavior will have their copy canceled and will be asked to leave the room after a report has been drawn up. The offending candidate will not be able to participate in the exams for a minimum of two years ;
- No candidate may enter an Examination Center with a weapon, regardless of its nature ;
- The wearing of the uniform is mandatory during the examination ;
- The use of programmable calculators and other communication devices is strictly forbidden ;
- Cell phones are strictly forbidden in exam centers, except for those in charge, if needed ;
- Any candidate caught in the act of fraud with a cell phone will be eliminated ;
- Anyone caught red-handed in the vicinity and / or in the Examination Centers will be arrested and handed over to the judicial authorities for legal follow-up. ;
- It is forbidden for the security agents of the Examination Centers to enter the examination rooms ;
- No one can have access to an Examination Center without a special authorization from the central authorities (Minister, Directorate General, BUNEXE, Departmental Direction).
See also :