Haiti - REMINDER : Japan Scholarship, for Haitian teachers
Urgent : deadline for submission of applications January 31, 2020
Conditions of Applicants
- Have a university or school training diploma;
- Be a teacher of primary, secondary or teacher training;
- Have at least five (5) years of experience as a teacher as of October 1, 2020;
- Be born after April 2, 1985;
- Be able to leave for Japan in September or October 2020;
- Be of Haitian nationality;
- Have the motivation to learn Japanese and Japanese culture;
- Have a good command of English since the necks will be taught in English.
Please read the necessary information on the MEXT site before applying : https://www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap_stopj-applications_teacher.html
Selection steps :
1. Download and complete the necessary documents in Japanese or English : APPLICATION FORM https://www.studyinjapan.go.jp/en/smap_stopj-applications_teacher.html
IMPORTANT : The Japanese Embassy only accepts documents deposited at the Embassy located Hexagone 2F, Angles Rues Darguin and Clerveaux, Petion ville it does not accept applications by email.
Application deadline January 31, 2020
2. Written exam at the Embassy premises (February 10 to 14, 2020)
3. Interview at the Embassy premises (end of February 2020)
4. Selection at the level of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology
5. Final result (early July to mid-August 2020)
6. Immigration to Japan (from September or October 2020)
The results of file selection will generally be communicated to you by email.
For your questions :
Telephone: 2256-3333 / 5885