|Click to download the official draft of the new Constitution (September 2021)|
Haiti - FLASH : Registration and confirmation of political parties and groups
When completing this formality, at the central office of the electoral institution, the representatives of the political parties, duly mandated, in accordance with article 164 of the Electoral Decree, must complete a form and submit an authenticated copy of the following documents :
1. The constitutive act of the political party or group, its statutes and its objectives;
2. The act of recognition of the political party;
3. The act of recognition of each of the parties forming the grouping of political parties;
4. The list of signatory parties of the political grouping;
5. The document setting out the agreement concerning the use of a single emblem for the political grouping;
6. The acronyms, emblems and colors adopted for the identification of the political party or group.
The CEP reaffirms its determination to accomplish its mission in complete independence, in a credible, honest and transparent manner.