Haiti - Tourism : 12 remarkable Haitian women
Friday as part of International Women's Day around the thematic "Thinking equitably, building smart, innovating for change", placing innovation by women and girls at the heart of efforts to achieve gender equality, Sco Tour Haiti (STH), a for-profit tourist enterprise with a tourism-economic and community development character, commends the remarkable work of 12 Haitian women and four institutions that have contributed to the tourism and tourism sectors. Haitian art.
Outstanding Women :
- Stéphanie Balmir Villedrouin (Former Minister of Tourism under Martelly);
- Marie Mimose Félix (CEO of Villa Mimosa in Torbeck);
- Maryse Pénette-Kedar (Former Secretary of State for Tourism, Founder and Chair of the Board of Directors of the PRODEV "Progress and Development" Foundation;
- Danielle Saint-Lot (Former Minister of Trade, Industry and Tourism and Ambassador of the Republic of Haiti for the emancipation of women);
- Michèle Gardère Frisch (General Director of the Haitian National Pantheon Museum - MUPANHA);
- Paulna Pierre-Paul Étienne (CEO of Himalaya Natural Product);
- Nadège Fleurimond (Owner of Fleurimond Catering Inc);
- Marie Marthe Saint-Cyr (Executive Director of Lamby Found);
- Caryne Bourjolly (Tourist Photographer);
- Marie-Alice Théard (Animator and Exhibition Curator at Festival Arts);
- Martine Deverson (Executive Director of the Private Sector Economic Forum and former Minister of Tourism);
- Christelle Chignard Paul (Founder and owner of Atelier Calla, specializing in the production of jewelry and household items in horn and wood).
- Peasant Association of Vallue (APV);
- Cane à Sucre Historical Park;
- National Network of Promoters of Solidarity Tourism (RENAPROTS);
- Odette Roy Fombrun Foundation (FORF).
Knowing that the majority of Haitian tourism companies are led by women, Sco Tour Haiti takes the opportunity to invite these leaders to assert themselves and assert themselves more by fighting for the respect of their rights, but especially to take original initiatives, innovative and promising, while highlighting their skills, know-how and potential to make a contribution to Haiti's change.