Haiti - NOTICE : Public Hearing of expropriation for the construction of the Administrative City
The Ministry of Economy and Finance (MEF) inform the public, in general, those involved by the declarations of public utility in the metropolitan region, in particular, that the public hearing sessions are organized in the permises of CEFOPAFOP (INAGHEI Avenue Christophe # 135) according to the following schedule to finalize the process of expropriation :
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, owners / occupants of Block F (street of Champ de Mars, street of the Réunion, street of of the Enterrement)
- Wednesday, August 14, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, owners / occupants of Block M (street Ennery, street Champ de Mars, street of the Enterrement and street of Centre).
- Friday, August 16, 2013 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, owners / occupants of Block P (street St-Honoré, street Monseigneur Guilloux, street of the Justice and street of the Réunion).
- Friday, August 16, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm, owners / occupants of Block E (street of Champ de Mars, street of the Enterrement, street of Centre).
- Saturday, August 17, 2013 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, owners / occupants concerned by the Viaduct of Delmas (road Martin Luther King, Airport road, Bloc Delmas 28 and street Carl Brouard).
- Tuesday, August 20, 2013 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, owners / occupants of Block N and O (street St-Honoré, street of the Réunion, street of Champ de Mars and street of the Enterrement).
Premises of Town Hall of Delmas (Delmas 33)
For be compensated, the owners / occupants must demonstrate their rights by filing the original of their title to the notary Jean-Henry Céant in charge of this case. 400 million gourdes have been mobilized in total for compensation of people expropriated.
See also :
Why HaitiLibre ? |
Contact us |
Copyright © 2010 - 2023