Haiti - FLASH : New Ministerial Cabinet of the Government Lapin (official)
As a result of the pressures, requirements https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-27747-haiti-flash-the-4-senators-of-the-opposition-pose-their-conditions.html and the obstruction of 4 Senators of the Opposition in the Senate https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-27730-haiti-flash-violence-in-the-senate-the-opposition-wins-a-2nd-victory-the-pm-ratification-postponed.html , blocking the ratification of the Prime Minister named Jean Michel Lapin and his cabinet, the Government finally agreed to remove portfolio duplications, however, in this new very male cabinet (only 3 women), the Government maintains the renewal of 7 ministers of the former Government and 4 new names appear (Ministries of Haitians Living Abroad, Defense, Youth and Tourism).
In the official newspaper Le Moniteur N°81 dated Wednesday, May 22, 2019, was published the Order revoking to the one of May 10, 2019 appointing the members of the Ministerial Cabinet https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-27677-haiti-flash-members-of-government-lapin.html , decree signed by Prime Minister Jean Michel Lapin and President Jovenel Moïse.
"[...] Article 1
- The citizen Bocchit Edmond is appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cults (Renewed);
- The citizen Ronald Décembre is appointed Minister of Economy and Finance (Renewed);
- The citizen Roudy Aly Appointed Minister of Justice and Public Security (Renewed)
- The citizen Fritz Caillot is appointed Minister of Public Works, Transport and Communications (Renewed);
- The citizen Marie Greta Roy Clément is appointed Minister of Public Health and Population (Renewed);
- The citizenJean Michel Lapin is appointed Minister of Culture and Communication (Renewed);
- The citizen Audin Fils Bernadel is appointed Minister of the Interior and Territorial Communities;
- The citizen Jonas Coffy Appointed Minister of Trade and Industry;
- The citizen Phélito Doran, Minister of Social Affairs and Labor;
- The citizenMarie Ghislelaine Monpremier is appointed Minister for the Status of Women and Women's Rights;
- The citizen Pierre Josué Agénor Cadet is appointed Minister of National Education and Professional Training (Renewed);
- The citizen Marie-Élise Finis Castillon Appointed Minister of Haitians Living Abroad (new);
- The citizen Pétricks Justin is appointed Minister of the Environment;
- The citizen Jude Pierre Michel Lafontant, Minister of Agriculture and Natural Resources and Rural Development;
- The citizen Fritz William Michel is appointed Minister of Planning and External Cooperation;
- The citizenRonald Gérard D'Mezard is appointed Minister of Defense (new);
- The citizen Pierre-Lault Lagrenade Appointed Minister of Youth, Sports and Civic Action (new);
- The citizen Guy André Junior François is appointed Minister of Tourism (new).
Article 2.- [...]"
See also :