|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - Literature : Lyonel Trouillot in the semifinals for the Goncourt
- Sorj Chalandon "Retour à Killybegs" (Grasset)
- David Foenkinos "Les souvenirs" (Gallimard)
- Alexis Jenni "L'Art français de la guerre" (Gallimard)
- Carole Martinez "Du Domaine des Murmures" (Gallimard)
- Véronique Ovaldé "Des vies d'oiseaux" (L'Olivier)
- Morgan Sportès "Tout, tout de suite" (Fayard)
- Lyonel Trouillot "La belle amour humaine" (Actes Sud) - Haïti
- Delphine de Vigan "Rien ne s'oppose à la nuit" (JC Lattès)
The jury of the Goncourt will meet again on October 25 to announce the finalists for the Prix Goncourt, during the third and final selection.
The winner of this prestigious award will be announced on Wednesday, November 2, 2011.
Learn more about Lyonel Trouillot :
Born in Port-au-Prince in 1956, where he still lives, Lyonel Trouillot left Haïti a few time to take refuge in the United States to escape the repression under Jean-Claude Duvalier in early 1980... but he never left the island forever. Lyonel Trouillot, fascinated by the literature from an early age, collaborated in various newspapers and magazines of Haiti and of the Diaspora in which he has published numerous poems and critical essays, he also wrote some texts of songs performed by Tambou Libète, Manno Charlemagne, Toto Bissainthe, Jean Coulanges and Atis Endepandan.
See also :