|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - FLASH : Roadmap of the Minister of Culture
Roadmap of the Minister of Culture :
"- Working with groups and structures involved in the creation, organization and functioning of the High Authority of the Audiovisual;
- Communicating and informing the public about government reforms and public policies;
- Communicate on actions, projects, programs carried out by the Government;
- Make better management of State media and work for they become public service media;
- Publishing the public service quality barometer;
- Develop and disseminate reports on public service performance;
- Work with public bodies to have an internet portal that provides information on state services that are useful to the population;
- Work with relevant bodies to reduce inequalities and material disparities in access to cultural facilities and recreational facilities in neighborhoods;
- Make the necessary arrangements for a rational management of public infrastructures dedicated to culture and leisure;
- Work with competent bodies to renovate socio-recreational and cultural facilities which are in poor condition;
- Work with the competent bodies to ensure the cultural animation of cities and countryside;
- Take steps to better organize folk festivals and urban and rural festive events;
- Take measures to accompany and develop the production of artistic and cultural works;
- Valuing and protecting the literary, scientific, artistic and cultural works of the country;
- Take measures to ensure the protection, preservation and enhancement of the tangible and intangible cultural heritage of Haiti while following up on the Conventions signed by the Haitian State in the field;
- Take measures to ensure the rational management of historic monuments and places of remembrance;
- Ensure the management of natural, tangible and intangible heritage sites with a view to local and regional development;
- Make an inventory of the cultural heritage of the country and create a legacy database serving the Haitian cultural diplomacy.
I ask you to start preparing the 2017-2018 Budget, which will have to be approved by the Council of Ministers, after arbitration by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, and filed within the required legislative time in Parliament.
You will also have the task of increasing transparency, the fight against corruption and the good management of public property. It will be up to you to organize, direct and animate the services, teams and agents of the State placed under your responsibility.
Jack Guy Lafontant, Prime Minister."
See also :