|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - FLASH : Roadmap of the Minister of Social Affairs
Roadmap to the Minister of Social Affairs :
"- To draft, together with the competent bodies, the draft law establishing the minimum solidarity income (RMS);
- Establish a universal and compulsory health insurance system (ASUO) with a view to sharing risks and accidents in life;
- Finalize the implementation of the "Unique Register of the Beneficiary" (RUB);
- Guarantee to each unemployed mother who raises alone school-age children a minimum solidarity income (Ti Manman Chérie). These benefits may extend under certain conditions to elderly persons or persons with disabilities;
- Ensure the regular operation of community restaurants;
- Systematize the Koré Etidyan program by connecting it to academic performance measures;
- Establishing of Reception and Reintegration Centers in frontier towns with customs;
- Reforming the pension system to ensure the transferability of rights and the quality of services;
- Work with the relevant ministries to establish the family booklet in order to bring together the important events in the civic life of the citizen (birth, recognition of a child, adoption, marriage, death);
- Take measures to help street children and combat juvenile delinquency;
- Work with the competent bodies to ensure the promotion and social and cultural development of the neighborhoods;
- Support the organizations responsible for the development of trades and professions in order to ensure the economic revitalization of theneighborhoods ;
- Work to develop the associative fabric to reinforce the fundamentals of social life and ensure the animation of collective life;
- Develop the customized training for young people in difficulty;
- Work with relevant bodies to reduce social inequalities;
- Work with the competent committees of the Parliament to make vote the bill on the recognition and validation of prior learning;
- Work with the competent committees of the Parliament in order to make vote the draft framework law organizing trades and professions, for the dynamization of orders and professions;
- Work with the competent committees of the Parliament to make vote the draft law establishing compulsory social service for students of publicly funded universities.
I ask you to start preparing the 2017-2018 Budget, which will have to be approved by the Council of Ministers, after arbitration by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, and filed within the required legislative time in Parliament.
You will also have the task of increasing transparency, the fight against corruption and the good management of public property. It will be up to you to organize, direct and animate the services, teams and agents of the State placed under your responsibility."
See also :