|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haïti - FLASH : Feuille de route du Ministre de l’intérieur
Roadmap of the Minister of the Interior :
"- Strengthen the Delegations so that the Delegate becomes the main animator of the the administrative life of the services of the State of its department;
- Work to establish the Body of Delegates and the Body of the Civil Administrators in the Delegations and Vice-Delegations;
- - Boosting the institutional structures and territorial levels of the deconcentration by participating in efforts to improve the organization and functioning of territorially deconcentrated services and the quality of governance;
- Ensure that Delegations and Vices-delegations fulfill their task of administrative control and enforce the policy of spatial planning defined by the State;
- Institutionalize and develop the capacities of local and regional authorities and revitalize the process of decentralization;
- Creating and implementing the directory of local and regional authorities;
- To take, in conjunction with the competent bodies, all the necessary measures to ensure the proper administration of the territory and to identify all the buildings and places that are part of the national territory;
- Ensure the establishment in the communal sections of dedicated spaces where all the public services necessary for the development and the full development of the citizens will be offered 'Sant Tout Kalite Sèvis (STKS)'.
- Prepare the draft bill for the establishment of the Central Intelligence Directorate, which is responsible throughout the country for the search, centralization and exploitation of intelligence relevant to national security or the fundamental interests of the Nation;
- Prepare the draft bill on the protection of personal data and privacy;
- Ensure and take measures to ensure the safety and internal security of the State;
- Take the necessary measures to ensure the smooth functioning of the immigration services;
- Participate in civil protection missions and democratic citizens' rights while strengthening stability and public peace;
- Conduct, together with the competent bodies, a responsible border policy to maintain security and stability in the border area;
- Resolutely address the issue of migration.
I ask you to start preparing the 2017-2018 Budget, which will have to be approved by the Council of Ministers, after arbitration by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, and filed within the required legal timeframe in Parliament.
You will also have the task of increasing transparency, the fight against corruption and the good management of public property. It will be up to you to organize, direct and animate the services, teams and agents of the State placed under your responsibility.
Jack Guy Lafontant, Prime Minister."
See also :