|Download the School calendar 2023-2024 (Official)|
Haiti - FLASH : Roadmap for the OMRH General Coordinator
Also took part in the planning : Françoise Brugerolle and Anne Azam-pradeilles of the European Union ; Philippe Canal of the IFMS project, representatives of the Integrated Financial Management System (IFMS) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Kers Jean, Alphonse Deo Nkunzimana and Marceau Jude Edouard Jr, all three from USAID.
Under the orientations set by the President Moïse, translated into roadmaps, handed each minister https://www.icihaiti.com/en/news-20507-icihaiti-politics-handing-of-roadmaps-to-ministers.html , Prime Minister Lafontant reminded the OMRH General Coordinator that the deconcentration and decentralization projects remain the cornerstone of an administration closer to the citizen. To do this, you must immediately take all necessary steps to develop an ambitious action plan. To this end, the following activities must be carried out, among others :
OMRH General Coordinator Roadmap (6 months) :
"- Reorganize the OMRH according to its mission in order to optimize and improve its efficiency so that it is more efficient;
- Propose the reorganization and better organization of the Superior Council of Administration and Civil Service (CSAFP);
- Conduct an evaluation of the implementation of the State Reform Framework Program (PCRE) 2015-2017 with a view to updating it for the period 2017-2022, adding new themes if necessary, taking account of the quality of services, and direct services to the public;
- Ensure the performance of the Public Service system through regulatory and evaluation measures as well as the formulation of policies in the field of human resources development;
- Strengthen and modernize the human resources departments of the Public Administration;
- Implement the system of classification of jobs and remuneration within the Administration and the Civil Service;
- Strengthen regulations on the use of Contract Agents in the Public Administration and ensure its application;
- Develop in collaboration with the Ministry of Economy and Finance, the salary grid for Public Service and Public Administration in general;
- Develop and ensure the application of procedures to facilitate decisions relating to the various positions of public servants;
- Regulate career development in the civil service, including the training system for career civil servants;
- Ensure the implementation of the gender policy in Public Administration and Civil Service;
- Ensure the non-discrimination of persons with disabilities with regard to access to the Civil Service;
- Contribute to the establishment of the Territorial Public Service;
- Ensure the adaptation and harmonization of structures and administrative procedures;
- Reform the legal framework of public institutions and ensure the harmonization of the missions of other public bodies with those of the ministries;
- Encourage the development of digital technologies in public administration;
- Ensure the implementation of quality service structures and progressively closer to the population;
- Work towards the implementation of the effective deconcentration of the public services of the State;
- Standardize the national brand;
- Keep the public informed of the reform in general and the different stages of implementation of the roadmap;
- Put all acts necessary for the reform in accordance with the law.
I ask you to start preparing the 2017-2018 Budget, which will have to be approved by the Council of Ministers, after arbitration by the Ministry of the Economy and Finance, and filed within the required legal timeframe in Parliament.
You will also have the task of increasing transparency, the fight against corruption and the good management of public property. It will be up to you to organize, direct and animate the services, teams and agents of the State placed under your responsibility.
Jack Guy Lafontant, Prime Minister."
See also :